The World Meeting of Dance and Dance Academies of Casino and Salsa, Dance in Cuba, arrives this year with its twelfth edition (12th), dedicated on this occasion to the influence of Spanish music in Cuban popular dances. It will include a comprehensive program, with dance classes from the different genres of Cuban music, as well as night concerts with prestigious orchestras and Caribbean island salsa.
Destino: La Havana, Cuba
Lasts: 07 Days – 06 Nights
Days: From 12 th to 18 th November 2017
Type of Service: Grupo
Category : Superior
USD 950 per passenger per package
- Accommodation in hotel Palco **** for six (6) nights with breakfast.
- Collective transfer IN / OUT in air conditioned bus for entry and exit of the country.
- Transfer to the Inaugural Activity
- Participation in Inaugural Activity
- Transfers to the headquarters of the Teaching Program.
- Entrance to the five night concerts.
- Transfer Hotel-Headquarters on the night concerts-Hotel.
- Participation in the Teaching Program.
- Participation certificate.
- Specialized assistance.
- Travel insurance and assistance Travel Ace assistance. Master plus
Special supplement for teachers.
USD 100 per person. (Additional)
Includes: Right to participate in a special program of conferences and workshops for teachers.
- Destinated to teachers and / or leaders of academies.
- Have purchased the main package or Full Pass.
Booking will be confirmed via email, 48 hours after you request and we will send you a receipt with the payment of the reserved services.
PREPAYMENT of the services with 10 working days before the date of start of the event and must be made by Paypal or Bank transfers.
PENALTIES FOR CANCELLATIONS OR NON-PRESENTATION:
45 to 15 Days: 50 % price of package
14 to 7 Days: 75 % price of package
6 to 0 Days: 100 % price of package
Contemporary Havana can essentially be described as three cities in one: Old Havana, Vedado and the newer suburban districts. The city is the center of the Cuban government, and home to various ministries, headquarters of businesses and over 90 diplomatic offices.
The city attracts over a million tourists annually. The historic centre was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1982. The city is also noted for its history, culture, architecture and monuments. As typical of Cuba, Havana also features a tropical climate.
In May 2015, Havana was officially recognized as one of the New7Wonders Cities together with Vigan, Doha, La Paz, Durban, Beirut, and Kuala Lumpur.
More details: https://cities.new7wonders.com/wonders/havana-cuba/
All passengers must enter Cuba with an insurance policy that covers possible expenses for medical care
Check if you need visa to enter Cuba.