A Journey into “Filipino” nature
A journey into nature, kayak on the Iwahig River, learn about the magic of the jungle and observe the fire flies. Enjoy Island hopping in Honda Bay located on the mid-eastern coast, perfect for snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing and soaking up the sun. Last but not least a tour on the Puerto Princesa, underground river, one of the 7 Wonders Nature and visit the mangrove forest in Palawan.
An incredible trip exploring nature in the Philippines, starting in Manila you will stay overnight, the next day you will arrive in Puerto princesa. Tour the Iwahig River where you will kayak with a river guide who will take you to visit the hundreds of fireflies clustering on their favored fragrant mangrove trees.
The next day you will enjoy the stunning islands of Honda Bay, where you will island hop, various different islands, including Pandan Island, Starfish Island and Pambato Reef, all great for swimming and snorkeling or you can choose to relax on the sand and soak up the sun..
Travel up to Sabang by car where you will stay in the Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort, an eco-friendly 4-star tropical destination that is located at the quiet sandy beach of Sabang cove, just a few minutes’ walk to the jump off point of the Underground River.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience on the Underground River, said to be the longest in the world. It flows through limestone caverns and emerges into a lagoon on Palawan Island’s west coast.
You will tour the mangrove forest, one volunteer will be paddling, while the other will be telling you stories about the mangrove forests of Palawan. A truly unique “filipino” experience
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational Flights
Day 3 Honda Bay Island hopping tour
- The wet season is June-September and the dry season November to May. However, due to changing climate patterns, we still get typhoons during the months of November to February.
- The local currency is Philippine Peso
- There are about 175 languages spoken in the Philippines with Filipino and English as the official languages.
- For visas it is best to consult with the Philippine embassy in your country as it can vary.
- Welcome pack upon arrival (Tanduay rum, dried mangoes, and local map)
- One bottle of water per person per touring day
- Accommodation as mentioned or similar
- Meals as indicated
- Transfers and tours on private basis
- English speaking guide during tours
- Entrance fees
- Service charges and room tax
- International tickets
- Other meals and services which are not indicated in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out charges from the hotels
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as incidental deposits, drinks, souvenirs, laundry &
- Domestic airport terminal fee
- International airport terminal fee