A Luxury Journey to Iguazu Falls
On this 4 day trip you will visit one of the 7 wonders of the nature combining adventurous excursions with an 5* accomodation enjoying one of the best rooms the hotel has to offer, a large suite will be waiting for you, giving you the best experience of the Falls.
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational FlightsMeals
Day 1: Iguazú
Day 2: Iguazú National Park (Argentina side)
Day 3: Iguazu National Park (Brazilian side)
- Before the trip it is very important that you consult the Consulate of Argentina and Brazil in your country if you need a visa.
- The official currency in Argentina is Pesos, in Brazil Reales. Most places accept USD.
- The great adventure excursion is restricted to the following people: children under 12 years, pregnant women, people with osteoporosis, neck, back conditions or surgery, people with heart conditions or surgery. People with heart problems, chronic lung diseases and any person with physical, cognitive and / or sensory disabilities who can not respond to an eventual emergency in the Iguazú River.
- It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes.
- Transfers: Private vehicles to and from Puerto Iguazú Airport
- Accommodation: hotel for 3 nights Iguazu Grand 5* Paradise or Master suite (depending on availability) and Casino access.
- Meals: Breakfast
- Private excursions: a vehicle and private english guide to visit both sides of the falls and the bird park. Regular tour to the Great Adventure.
- Amenities on the private transfer fresh fruits and water, candies,
- International air fares or domestic air fares.
- Meals or any other item not described in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks during meals, hotel extras and personal spending.
- Tips for guides and hotel staff.
- VAT discount for foreign passengers on accommodation is included
- Rates valid until February 2018, not valid for holidays and special weekends.
- Minimum 2 persons.