Amazing Indonesia, a country filled with natural beauty and gems. On this journey explore the islands of Java, Sulawesi and Bali. On the island of Java discover ancient cultural treasures such as the temples of Borobudur and Pramabanan or the city of Yogyakarta itself and its colorful markets. On the island of Sulawesi delve deep into the highlands to learn about the Toraja culture. The trip finishes in the south of Sulawesi, in the National Park of Batimurum, one of the most surprising and unknown of this region visiting its valleys surrounded by large limestone walls, its caves that house invaluable archaeological remains and its impressive waterfalls. The Komodo National Park is one of Indonesia’s quintessential ecological destinations.
The boat trip will take us to secluded beaches to contemplate the rich underwater heritage of corals, turtles and tropical fish and not forgetting the Komodo dragons who are also part of this fascinating journey.
Not IncludedInsuranceInternational Flights
Day 5 & 6
- Indonesia has a tropical climate. In most of the islands there is only a little difference between winter and summer, with average temperatures of 25 ° C to 30 ° C throughout the year. The dry season is from December to March and the rainy season from June to September.
- The official language is Indonesian, although more than 500 languages and dialects are spoken by its 246 million people.
- The official currency is Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- For visas it is advisable to consult with the Indonesian embassy in your country. Before making your trip, it is advisable to contact the embassy of your country at the destination or with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to report your trip and record your information.
- Flights: Jakarta – Yogyakarta
- Accommodation in hotels and boats mentioned in the program in a standard room if no other option is mentioned.
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Transfer by private vehicles except Jakarta airport, Semarang and connection with express boat in Gilis Island, Lombok, Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan, which are done with the hotel vehicle and the companies of the boats
- Transfer airport hotels
- Local english speaking guide in Borneo, Komodo, Nusa Penida (spanish speaking guide on request in Borneo, Nusa Penida and Komodo) and Spanish in Bali, Sulawesi, and Jogyakarta (during the months of June, July, August and September Spanish speaking guides according to availability)
- International flights
- Other excursions that are not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program
- Expenses caused by delays or cancellations of flights and ships and causes of force majeure.
- Entry fees to all national parks and photos or videos are paid on arrival. Forest guards service, local government fees in all national parks, Ramang-ramang caves to be paid at destination. This price ranges between IDR 150,000 and IDR 240,000 per person per day depending on the day of the week or national or local holidays.
- Supplement for weekends and holidays are in the price of the tickets of the temples and national parks to pay at the destination.
- Excess weight of luggage on domestic flights. - the weight allowed on domestic flights is 10 to 20 kilos depending on the itinerary. The price per kilo ranges between 9,000 and 20,000 rupees