Discover the magic of Iguazú Falls & the Jungle
Discover the beauty and magic that Iguazú Falls has to offer, including magnificent views from both countries. In Argentina enjoy the walks along the different pathways until reaching the majestic Devil’s throat. The incredible panoramic view on the Brazilian territory will leave you breathless. The accommodation in “Aldea de la Selva” is one of the highlights of the trip, a lodge that combines the nature of the rustic and indigenous land of the “Misionera” jungle and the furniture is made by local artists, mixing rusticity and luxury.
Departure/Return LocationPuerto Iguazú or Foz do Iguaçu
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational FlightsMeals
- Before the trip it is very important that you consult with the Consulate of Argentina and Brazil in your country to verify if you need a visa.
- Official currency: Argentinian pesos ARS and Reales R in Brazil. Most places accept dollars.
- For your trip it is advisable to wear comfortable and fresh clothes. Misiones is the most humid province in the country. Temperatures are around 20 ° and 30 ° in the warmer months. Rainfall occurs throughout the year and exceeds 1600 mm per year.
- The price Includes:
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel - Airport
- 2 nights accommodation at “Aldea de la Selva” hotel, standard room with breakfast. (http://laaldeadelaselva.com/habitaciones/standard/)
- Private tour visiting the Falls -Brazilian side, to appreciate a panoramic view of the Falls with an English guide.
- Private tour visiting the Falls - Argentinian side, walking around the trails to reach the Devil’s throat with an English guide.
- Discount of 21% on the VAT for foreigners, presenting passport and paying the package with an international credit card.
The possibility of taking this package is subject to the arrival time in Puerto Iguazú (it must be in the early morning) or departure after 3:00 pm.
Rate valid until December, 2018. Not valid for long weekends or holidays.Does not include:
- International or domestic tickets
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Entrances to National Parks. Iguazú National Park (argentinian side: $600 general, $150 child between 6 and 12 years), (Brazilian side R62 general, R10 child between 2 and 11 years) per person. Tourist tax $ 25 per person per night approx. (paid at the hotel)