Indonesia: fascinating, beautiful and diverse
The astounding Island of Java houses the most important archaeological remains of Indonesia, the temples of Borobudur – the largest Buddhist center in the world – and the set of Prambanan temples. Its excellent restaurants, bustling streets and markets are part of the “soul of java” available to all travelers.
Visit the Komodo National Park to see the legendary dragons. Experience a a few days of relaxation on this paradisiacal island of fine white sand that extends over a mantle of turquoise waters. Sailing on the waters of Komodo in itself is an adventure. The island of Nusa Penida will bring us some exciting days of motorcycle adventure and snorkeling with giant manta rays.
Bali, the “island of the gods”, a fascinating mixture of traditions and modernity. This exotic jewel of endless chromatic diversity bathed by two oceans is possesses a prodigious history, a landscape sculpted by volcanoes, lakes, rivers and valleys where thousands of temples stretch between green jungles and endless rice terraces. Its inhabitants show a spontaneous and genuine hospitality wrapped in smiles.
Not IncludedInsuranceInternational Flights
- Indonesia has a tropical climate. On most of the islands there is just a little difference between winter and summer, with average temperatures of 25 ° C to 30 ° C throughout the year. The dry season is from December to March and the rainy season from June to September.
- The official language is Indonesian, although more than 500 languages and dialects are spoken by its 246 million people.
- The official currency is Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- For visas it is advisable to consult with the Indonesian embassy in your country before going on your trip.
- Accommodation in hotels and boats mentioned in the program in a standard room if no other option is mentioned.
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Transfers in private vehicles except Jakarta airport which by the hotel vehicle
- Local spanish speaking guides in Bali, Java and english speaking in Komodo (Spanish in Komodo depending on availability), during the months of July and August spanish speaking guides according to availability)
- International flights
- Other excursions not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program
- Entry fees to all national parks and photos or videos are paid on arrival
- Expenses caused by delays or cancellations of flights and ships and causes of force majeure.
- Excess weight of luggage on domestic flights. - the weight allowed on domestic flights is 10 to 20 kilos depending on the itinerary. The price per kilo ranges between 9,000 and 20,000 rupees
- Personal Insurance
- transfer to a luxurious Javanese-style restaurant, located on an ancient restored temple on a hill near the temple complex of Prambanan offering unbeatable visits at sunset. Admission not included: 350,000 rupees to be paid at the destination, including drinks and aperitif.
- After sunset, transfer to the hotel.