Adventure into the Iguazú jungle
There are some unique places in the world that leave you breathless, Iguazú Falls, one of the 7 Wonders of Nature. See these incredible and magical waterfalls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian side, enjoy the unique charm of each side. Add a little adventure to your trip by cycling through the jungle by mountain bike, soak up the natural environment, the intense green of the vegetation and the deep red of the dirt tracks.
Departure/Return LocationPuerto Iguazú or Foz do Iguaçu
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational FlightsMeals
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport
- 3 nights accommodation at Tierra Guaraní Hotel with breakfast: http://www.tierraguaranilodge.com
- Private tour visiting the Falls -Brazilian side, to appreciate a panoramic view of the Falls with an English guide
- Private tour visiting the Falls - Argentinian side, walking around the trails to reach the Devil’s throat with an English guide
- Bicycle tour covering an area of 600 hectares with an English guide
- Discount of 21% on the VAT for foreigners, presenting passport and paying the package with an international credit card.
- International or domestic tickets
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Entrances to National Parks. Iguazú National Park (argentinian side: $600 general, $150 child between 6 and 12 years), (Brazilian side R62 general, R10 child between 2 and 11 years) per person. Tourist tax $ 25 per person per night approx. (paid at the hotel)