A 5 Star Experience in Iguazú
Visit one of the 7 Wonders of nature, Iguazú Falls, an experience that will leave you feeling in “awe” of this spectacular place, get up close to the falls in power boats and really feel the magic of this place, visit the Bird Park, with over 200 species to discover, relax and enjoy the surroundings in your 5 * hotel with a heated pool.
Departure/Return LocationPuerto Iguazú or Foz do Iguaçu
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational FlightsMeals
- Before the trip it is very important that you consult with the Consulate of Argentina and Brazil in your country to verify if you need a visa
- Official currency: Argentinian pesos ARS and Reales R in Brazil. Most places accept dollars.
- For your trip it is advisable to wear comfortable and light clothes. Misiones is the most humid province in the country. Temperatures are around 20 ° and 30 ° in the warmer months. Rainfall occurs throughout the year and exceeds 1600 mm per year.[:es]Información útil acerca del país:
- Transfers hotel - airport - hotel
- 3 nights accommodation at Amerian Hotel 5* standard room with breakfast garden view: http://www.portaldeliguazu.com/
- Private tour to Iguazu Falls Argentinian side with nautical adventure included with an English guide
- Guided privated tour to Iguazu falls Brazilian side with visit to The Bird Park with an English guide
- Discount of 21% on the VAT for foreigners, presenting passport and paying the package with an international credit card.
- International or domestic tickets
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Entrances to National Parks. Iguazú National Park (argentinian side: $600 general, $150 child between 6 and 12 years), (Brazilian side R62 general, R10 child between 2 and 11 years) per person. Tourist tax $ 25 per person per night approx. (paid at the hotel)