Iguazu Falls: The Unique Way
If you are looking to live a unique and unforgettable experience, with a impeccable service to the smallest details. We invite you to explore one of the 7 Wonders of Nature in this way.
Live and relax in nature at Awasi, a lodge with only 14 rooms, all rooms decorated in harmony with the jungle, plunge pool private, outdoor shower and spacious living area.
Each villa is assigned with a private guide and 4WD, allowing guests to explore at their own pace, visiting where ever they want to and for however long they want.
Most people come to this corner of the world to see the falls, but there are many more sights to behold when you find yourself in this neck of the woods. From landscape to history, flora and fauna, the Misiones Province is a melting pot of contrasts and diversity.
You can visit archaeological sites, enjoy bird watching, take a boat ride for a sunset picnic, this is just a glimpse of what this area has to offer.
Awasi Iguazú is the perfect place to enjoy the very best of the Misiones Jungle, the first all inclusive in the area.
Departure/Return LocationPuerto Iguazú
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational FlightsTransport
Day 1: Iguazú
Day 2: Iguazú
Day 3: Iguazú
- Before the trip it is very important that you consult the Consulate of Argentina in your country if you need a visa
- Official currency: pesos ARS, most places accept USD.
- For your trip to Argentina it is advisable to wear comfortable clothes.
- Be prepared for climatic variations, it can be cold as well as hot.
- TRANSFERS. Private vehicles from and to Puerto Iguazú Airport
- ACCOMMODATION. Excellent lodging facilities in private VILLAS.
- MEALS. A complete culinary experience featuring the best local ingredients. We pride ourselves on customizing the culinary experience for each guest based on their preferences.
- BEVERAGES. Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. We have an exquisite selection of Argentinian wines.
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS. A 4x4 vehicle and a private guide to design the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between full-day excursions with lunch included. Or two half-day excursions, returning to have lunch at awasi between both excursions.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE. At the time of making your reservation, a Reservation Assistant will be in charge of coordinating the details of your reservation, taking your interests and expectations into account.
- Tarifas aéreas internacionales o domésticas.
- Gastos personales
- Propinas para guías y personal del staff.
- El descuento de IVA para pasajeros extranjeros en alojamiento está incluído.
- Existen programas de 3 a 6 noches, contáctenos para más información
- Tarifas válidas hasta Octubre 2018
- Edad mínima requerida 10 años.