Iguazu Falls: The Unique Way
If you are looking to live a unique and unforgettable experience, with a impeccable service to the smallest details. We invite you to explore one of the 7 Wonders of Nature in this way.
Live and relax in nature at Awasi, a lodge with only 14 rooms, all rooms decorated in harmony with the jungle, plunge pool private, outdoor shower and spacious living area.
Each villa is assigned with a private guide and 4WD, allowing guests to explore at their own pace, visiting where ever they want to and for however long they want.
Most people come to this corner of the world to see the falls, but there are many more sights to behold when you find yourself in this neck of the woods. From landscape to history, flora and fauna, the Misiones Province is a melting pot of contrasts and diversity.
You can visit archaeological sites, enjoy bird watching, take a boat ride for a sunset picnic, this is just a glimpse of what this area has to offer.
Awasi Iguazú is the perfect place to enjoy the very best of the Misiones Jungle, the first all inclusive in the area.
Departure/Return LocationPuerto Iguazú
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational FlightsTransport
Day 1: Iguazú
Day 2: Iguazú
Day 3: Iguazú
- Moneda oficial: Pesos argentinos ARS. La mayoría de los lugares acepta dólares.
- Tarifas aéreas internacionales o domésticas.
- Gastos personales
- Propinas para guías y personal del staff.
- El descuento de IVA para pasajeros extranjeros en alojamiento está incluído.
- Existen programas de 3 a 6 noches, contáctenos para más información
- Tarifas válidas hasta Octubre 2018
- Edad mínima requerida 10 años.