Iguazú Falls: Connect with nature and the Guarani culture
Explore this magnificent destination to connect directly with nature. Iguazú falls, one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature is a unique and magical place to visit. Walk through its trails and circuits until the majestic Devil’s throat, an unmissable activity on your trip.
Accommodation will be in an eco sustainable hotel surrounded by flora and fauna that gives a plus to your experience in this corner of the world.
Discover the mysteries of the Guaraní Culture visiting an aboriginal village to learn about the traditions and customs of the first inhabitants of this incredible red land .
Departure/Return LocationPuerto Iguazú or Foz do Iguaçu
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInsuranceInternational FlightsMeals
- Before the trip it is very important that you consult with the Consulate of Argentina in your country to verify if you need a visa. Official currency: Argentinian pesos ARS. Most places accept dollars.
- For your trip it is advisable to wear comfortable and light clothes. Misiones is the most humid province in the country. Temperatures are around 20 ° and 30 ° in the warmer months. Rainfall occurs throughout the year and exceeds 1600 mm per year.
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport
- 2 nights accommodation at El Pueblito thematic hotel, master room with breakfast: : https://es.elpueblitoiguazu.com/
- Group tour visiting the Falls on Argentinian side, walking around the trails to reach the Devil’s throat with an English guide Visit to Fortín Mbororé Guaraní Village with an English guide
- Discount of 21% on the VAT for foreigners, presenting passport and paying the package with an international credit card.
- International or domestic tickets
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Entrances to National Parks. Iguazú National Park (argentinian side: $600 general, $150 child between 6 and 12 years), (Brazilian side R62 general, R10 child between 2 and 11 years) per person. Tourist tax $ 25 per person per night approx. (paid at the hotel)